Saturday 24 September 2011

Eva Mendes Topless Pictures From Vogue

Eva Mendes Topless Pictures From Vogue

Eva MendesPictures
Here’s Eva Mendes posing topless for Italian Vogue. I’m glad she’s finally showing off her breasts because I was wondering what they looked like since the girl always walks around with her boobs pushed up to her chin. Now I know it was indeed a great bra. Not saying that her breasts are ugly, but they’re nowhere near what was advertised. Anyway, next time she decides to go topless, I hope it’s not so artsy. I hate when chicks need an excuse to rationalize getting naked.
Eva MendesPictures Eva MendesPictures Eva MendesPictures
Eva MendesPictures Eva MendesPictures Eva MendesPictures
Eva MendesPictures Eva MendesPictures
Eva MendesPictures Eva MendesPictures
Eva MendesPictures Eva MendesPictures

No comments:

Post a Comment